We no longer are able to archive the MGTOW messages, Please start your own archives!
The following tips will help download videos:
- Use the program called YouCast (http://youcast.i3arnon.com/) to turn Youtube feeds into Podcasts.
- Then use your favorite Podcast program such as MusicBee (https://getmusicbee.com/) or iTunes to subscribe to your youcast feed and auto download all videos.
- Once you have the videos of an MGTOW Content Producer backed up the easiest way is to make an account on somewhere like Minds.com, YouTube (not recommended), or somewhere else and be sure to put something like Mirror or Archive in the name. Most MGTOW Content Producers encourage people to mirror them as long as its obvious its not the official channel and you do not monetize their videos.
Once you have videos a few services that could help you create your own archive site are:
- WordPress.com for a free website blog (our current host)
- x10hosting.com our previous host (auto deletes inactive accounts so be sure to login monthly or more often)
- 000webhost.com our first host (its a bit slow at times but worked fine)
- Dot.tk for free domain names (our current domain provider, always free renews yearly)
- Mega.nz for 50GB free upload space (They have a cheap 1TB paid plan also) this works if you dont want to use a video site and want to make the videos directly downloadable by others.
- More file upload sites are mentioned here.
- Once you have your archives create some social media accounts, link them to your website, and follow fellow MGTOWs and your site will be found easier.
We also put a version of the MGTOW Sign Logo and our own MGTOW Archives Logo into the public domain on the site openclipart: https://openclipart.org/user-detail/MGTOWArchives Feel free to use these images any way you like they are completely free to use.
Thanks for visiting and help keep the MGTOW message alive!